4 Full-time Receptionist/Concierge/Security required for our new Homeless Service, High Park Family Hub, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Respond! are pleased to invite applications for the positions of Full-time Receptionist/Concierge/Security x 4 located at our new Homeless Service, High Park Family Hub, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
The purpose of the role is to act as a first point of contact for all service users, visitors and stakeholders to the Service, while maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the service are run in accordance with Respond’s policies and procedures
- Meet and greet all visitors to High Park. Directing them to various offices and meetings as necessary.
- Monitor and manage the sign–in & sign-out books, Respond! Staff and Family Hub Residents.
- Security Duties for High Park Family Hub. Interact and assist Residents on their comings and goings from High Park Hub.
- Handle enquiries, including telephone calls and agency visits
- Undertake general administrative and secretarial duties
- Respond to all safety and security related incidents, ensuring correct service procedures are followed, and record and report such incident as appropriate
- Report and record Family Hub activity to Manager or staff on duty.
- Organise meeting/ preparation and layouts for Church/Conference Building meeting rooms.
- Monitor Cleaning of reception, Church/Conference rooms and elevator area.
- Monitor Parking at front and back of buildings.
- Organise Church /Conference Room/ Meeting Room seating and furniture for meetings and events.
- Monitor reception area signage, post box use and post/delivery receipts.
- Monitor all Contractors/Service personnel entering the buildings. Identifications etc.
- Be fully trained and experienced in Service Care and Child Protection Policy implementation.
- Promote the Respond! Ethos and values.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a social care setting
- Previous general administrative experience
- An understanding of the nature of homelessness and the needs of homeless families
- A working knowledge and understanding of Child Protection
- The ability to treat service users in a non-judgemental and respectful manner
- Adhere to professional boundaries and work in a professional manner at all times
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Highly motivated, reliable and flexible
- Garda Vetting will be required as part of the recruitment process
1 Full-time Fixed Term Contract (40 Hours per week) – Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
3 Full-time Fixed Term Contracts (40 Hours per week) – Monday to Sunday Rota (Evenings/Nights/Weekends)
To apply: Please email CV and cover letter quoting ref no: WS/RCS/0317 firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state which position being applied for Receptionist/Concierge/Security
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2017