Respond! Housing Association is pleased to invite applications for the following positions:
Relief Support Workers required for our Homeless Service Suaimhneas, Moyross, Co, Limerick
Respond! are pleased to invite applications for the position Relief Support Workers located at Relief Support Workers required for our Homeless Service Suaimhneas, Moyross, Co, Limerick
The role of the Support Worker is to be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the service while on duty, and providing support to the women and children residing at Suaimhneas.
- Work within Suaimhneas policies and follow Suaimhneas procedures.
- Adhere to professional boundaries and work in a professional manner at all times.
- Complete accurate written records and/or reports where necessary, including but not limited to Suaimhneas’ Logbook, Handover and Family Files.
- Handle enquiries, including telephone calls and agency visits.
- Responsible for the general upkeep of Suaimhneas.
- Monitor emergency food stock levels and that of other house supplies, and report such to Manager/Team Leader as appropriate.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and staff training.
- Complete any other tasks specifically identified and allocated via the Handover.
- Handle telephone referrals and carry out the admission and discharge of families, including completion of all appropriate forms for such.
- Provide support, information and resources to families residing at Suaimhneas.
- Empower women to make informed and positive choices and decisions.
- Assist families with their re-housing, including but not limited to providing assistance with completion of housing application forms.
- Promote the family’s individual Care Plan.
- Run in-house programmes including: time management, money management, cookery classes, nutrition, employment support, personal development, health and beauty, child development.
- Collect residents fees when instructed.
- Ensure residents abide by the terms of residency as indicated in the “Family Agreement with Suaimhneas”.
- Adhere to and work within Child First guidelines.
- Work within Suaimhneas’ Code of Behaviour with Children.
- Provide support to the children residing at Suaimhneas,
- Including the running of child appropriate activities.The list of tasks is not an exclusive one and duties may vary from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Social Care Qualification
- Experience related to the field
- Possess excellent communication skill
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic & flexible
- Relief Support Workers
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th November 2017
Terms: Relief Contract
To apply: Please email CV and cover letter quoting ref no. RSW/1117 to email@example.com
Rent Control Officer – located in Oranmore, Galway.
The Rent Control Officer will effectively co-ordinate rent arrears and receipt of residents income documentation within the Western Region
Job Description here
Terms: Fixed Term Contract – 39 hours per week – Monday to Friday
To apply: Please email CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which position being applied for.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 15th November 2017