04th November 2019
A boil water notice has returned for parts of Dublin, Kildare and Meath. A map is provided of all affected areas here
We are urging any of our tenants in impacted areas to follow the guidelines issued by Irish Water.
You should use cooled boiled water for:
- Drinks made with water
- Preparation of salads and similar foods which are not cooked before eating
- Brushing of teeth or gargling
- Making ice – discard existing ice cubes and make ice from cooled boiled water.
- Filtered water – pour out any filtered water in fridges and use cool boiled water
What you do not need boiled water for:
- Personal hygiene, such as showering and bathing.
- Toilet flushing