- Certificate in Family Studies-(Level 5 Minor award) accredited by FETAC
- Certificate in Applied Social Studies (housing focused) – (Level 5 Major award) accredited by FETAC
- Certificate in Community Studies (Level 6) accredited by HETAC
- Certificate in Housing (Level 2-NFQ level 4 equivalent) accredited by the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH)
[Note: CIH Level 3 course (p.12 in brochure) – not currently offered by Respond].
- Certificate in Estate Management-(Level 5 Minor award) accredited by FETAC
- Returning to formal education and third level access programmes
- One and two day training seminars (Community Development, Trends and Issues in Housing)
- Bachelor of Social Studies in Housing and Community Studies (Level Eight) accredited by University College Dublin (UCD)
Additional courses are currently being developed by the Respond Housing Association Education Department, including courses tailored to the specialist needs of external agencies. If you would like to download our brochure with examples of courses delivered or pending development with particular groups, please click here.