Respond is pleased to announce a repeat of the popular Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH UK) accredited Certificate in Housing Practice.
This Certificate is particularly relevant for:
- People who are new to housing or workers in a front-line position who want to improve their general awareness of housing issues
- People working in housing who wish to attain an initial qualification in housing
- Tenants and residents wishing to explore housing issues to enhance their personal involvement and understanding of housing issues
- People not currently working in housing but considering a front-line housing position as a career option
Programme content includes
- An overview of the housing sector in Ireland
- Examination of tenant / landlord relationships including the range of tenures available, and contemporary models of tenant participation
- Understanding the history of housing policy in Ireland and analysing current policy
- An introduction to housing finance
- Principles of equlaity and diversity in relation to housing
- A look at some of the skills useful in housing and communtiy work (including conflict management and teamwork)
Time and dates:
2pm to 8pm on Monday September 17th / October 1st / October 15th / October 29th / November 12th / November 26th
€595 per person
12th September 2012
Respond Education, High Park, Grace Park Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
For further information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 051 840200 for enquiries and booking forms.