Following the Government announcements that Ireland will enter Level 5 of the Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021: A Plan for Living with Covid-19, we are responding proactively and taking on-board the recommendations from the public health authorities.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants, services users and partners remains our first priority. Our essential workers, in Development, Housing and Services continue to deliver services, as appropriate, observing all public health protocols and guidelines.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our tenants, service users, staff, stakeholders and partners for all of the support and co-operation we continue to receive.
The following general health and safety measures remain in place:
- Receptions areas are closed.
- No visitors will be accepted to any of our offices that share premises with homeless services.
- All staff who can work remotely are now doing so.
- Our Customer Service Centre is open for any assistance tenants may require.
- We are in regular contact with our tenants.
- Staff are carrying out essential home visits and repairs.
- Staff are available for available for online and phone support.
- Our Family Homeless Services remain open.
- Our Early Childhood Care and Education services remain open.
- Day-care for Older People services remain closed but staff are checking in with service users regularly.
- Our Refugee Resettlement Services and Family Support Service have moved to remote working but are available for online and phone support.
Ongoing liaison continues with our statutory partners in the Health Services Executive (HSE), the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Local Authorities, the Housing Agency and the Dublin Region Homelessness Executive (DRHE), Pobal, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth, the Department of Justice and the Housing Finance Agency.
Please continue to call our Customer Service Centre for any assistance you may require or in the case of an emergency
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Take care and stay safe.